Wednesday, January 20, 2010

FLASH


WHAT I LEARN ABOUT FLASH

Is how to put our bunny and our carrot in your wiki page and to copy and pasted to our selected game . The part you have to get the bunny move you have to get the select the game and put it in yours Adobe Flash to get the bunny and the carrot to move in you wiki page . I all ready dun whit my carrot moving and my bunny now I need to put it to my wiki to get the bunny to move you have to get everything to make the animal to move. There are many steps to do this work and listen very carefully or you will get lost very easily . We are revue it this again because some kids forgot at the beginning at the year when school begin to start . We are almost aged of the game we just need a couple of numbers to finish our wiki page sow that we are finish whit the game. I learn allot how to make the bunny and the carrot to move at first I was confuse put when we revue it again I got it and understand it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment