Tuesday, April 6, 2010

flash

What I feel about flash is about how to do a Animate my game Scene . I thought that it was going to be hard but it was easy . The first thing we did was to draw a picture about some bees and there house and then we did Adding Animation Topic of the WIKI . We got to put the names of the 3 bees and then we have to do other things .What i feel about doing the Adding Animation is to I'm doing little bit good but I have some problems and some other things we do in Technology class but not allot . I think that I'm getting it but I still need some help in my project in Technology that are hard fore me. I enjoy doing some games in our wiki and to have some fun to the best thing about then Adding Animation is that we can make the games and the things we draw in the Adobe Flash we can make them move and we can make more things with the tools that the Adobe Flash has.I learn so much about the Animation Topic and I think I like it and i love to do some projects in the computer the best thing that I like is to make some new things with the game and the topic of the game . The best importing thing that you need is to take notes in your paper so that you can remember what to do and what you need to do in the white paper of Adobe Flash and draw what you need to do in the Adobe Flash and do some skills and to draw what you need to draw. I like Technology because is
fun and wen you grow you will have to know how to do a Adding Animation in your wiki
and in you Topic and how to do other things. I like so much Technology but I have some problems with the work and the other scenes . I like Tchnology so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment