Tuesday, June 1, 2010

last 6 weeks


I was happy and I learn allot and I learn allot from our pages and we are trying allot to win our game and to win a laptop.It was the best school year aver and I like the school and it was fun at East Austin College Prep Academy the game was kind of hard and we did all the games of our pages and we did the best of our game and we spend allot of fun. Technology was different from the other time and we wore doing other different things than the game. The game was cool and it was fair for the other ones that are the best to win the laptop. It was fun doing the game and design our game about obesity Challenge and its about people not getting fat or trying to not get fat. It was fun to

our game and to have fun.I like the new six weeks andit was allot of

fun in technology and it was fun. I like technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment