Friday, March 12, 2010

spring break

What I would do in spring break is go to my grandma and grandpa house to visit them
and to have allot of fun with them and to spend with them all the time with them . The next thing that I will do is spend time with my friends and with my cousins and with my uncles that I miss allot when we wore in school. The Saturday I will be swimming in the pull
my friends and play in the water with the ball and doing raises in the swimming pull and others things in the swimming pull. I will go in parties and and baby shower and my cousins party to. the best thing that will happen is that I will go to my grandpa and grandma house in the spring break and spend with them all the time I like and I will be with my grandma , she will show me how to make anything that i like and the best part is that I could decorated and put flowers and birds and etc. When I spend allot with my grandpa we always play checkers and we have allot of fun playing with them and he show me some tricks wen I was a little girl and I like to hang with him allot and we always make jokes to each other. Thats why I want to spend in spring break with them and to have allot of fun with them. I'm so happy that is spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment