Friday, March 5, 2010

DRAWING IN FLASH







What I like about flash is that I can create some new pictures and to draw your game topic and you can emotion your self drawing in flash. The importance about drawing in flash is that you can create some new images and to emotion you creating it with some new dissing and some colors on it. I work like a team to make my game prefect and my flash to be a awesome creator perfectionl. I learn some ( TECHNIQUES )



about drawing in flash and to use in flash to complete my game what I learn about in flash is how to make the shapes more created and the shape of the game to PURPLE) and other more colors.My game (SUBJECT)are about helping others be more colorful. The best color well my favorite are ( RED,BLUE,GREEN,and people get better and healthy and to stop them getting fat and to make them better shape and to help all the people get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment