Friday, February 26, 2010

snow




In Tuesday there was allot of snow and it was snowing allot. At my school East, Austin , College , Prep , Academy it was snowing allot so we have to call our parents to pick us up because it was snowing allot.When it was time to go to home it was snowing there to I did my homework and then I when to eat diner and finally I play with my best friends at my home outside. I did a snowman and we were trowing snow at each others. When it was time to trow the snow I trow it so hi that it hit my friend and all the snow fell over her head. It was so funny that I wanted to go the restroom and then she trow me a snow ball back to me so then she left again and than we started to trow snow ball again and again.We had allot of fun and we spend allot of time playing snow balls , we god tired and we stop playing snow balls and we made a snow mend it was fun .It was the best day ever and I had allot of fun playing with the snow.I wish it could snow again to have allot of fun again. At the beginning it was weird because it was snowing fast and then it stops and then it starts snowing again and then it stops weird. It was steal the best day of the year. i like it allot ♥♥♥☻♥☻♥♥♥♥ ♦♦♦♦♦♦••○○○♣♣♣♣♂♂☺☺☺X◘◘◘◘◘◘

No comments:

Post a Comment