Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What I thoughts about Globaloria is how much I like to do my work do my game projects and the objective of the Math game we are learning and I like it so much to do my work and the game to. I like it because you have to create things in the game and put pictures , and what it happens , and explain what is going to happen in the game. The other thing's that I don't like is that it take so much work to do all the work and to prepare my game and to be ready and sometimes you got to think allot to do this game. What I learn about Globaloria is how to do our bunny and how to start the game of my Math game objective 4 and how to create our pictures and our persons of our game .My game is about fat people that is very fat and at the end of the game the results comes that he turns or she are not fat any more. I like to blog because you can blog about anything you like to blog about. The best part that I like to blog is that you can talk about you learn in class and what they teach you in other classes to . I like to blog allot because is my favorite and you can tell in your blog about you friends and teacher's and other thing's.

No comments:

Post a Comment