Monday, February 22, 2010

PROGESS WITH MY TEAM MATES

What I feel about my team mates is that we work together and we do so many thing's about our game topic and our game project and our team mates. The best thing that we like to do together in our team mates is to work together and to our best we can do to get a good grade in our team. My team mates are ALEXIS.P ,LUIS.B , DEVAN.M , ILSE.G , and BEATRIZ.V they are berry gob pardners and we work as a team and we understand each others and when we have a problem we lessen to each others and we solve the problem each others. The best thing that I like about our team mates is that we work and we listen to our team captain and we do our work and listen allot. I like my team mates because we are the best team mates ever and because we work together as a team and were nice to each other. I like my team mates and my pardners because we work together.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment