Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My role


I'm the the Organizer ?My Job is to get organizer whit the paper's they give us.I did not had a disagreement whit my pardners and what Role I got to be the organizer and I like it. My pardner Beatriz is the one that write the thing's that we need to do. My pardner Ilse is the Organizer to, Alexis .p is our captain and who lead us what to do In our game project's and he is our drawer to .Luis is the drawer and the Wiki page to and Devin is our flash. We resolve it together and we pick the person that are good whit there thing's. The most thing that makes our game so special is to make pictures and to create the game whit sentence and to do the best we can. What I think about our game is to make it better and funny and creatable and more awesome and cool. The Inspiration of our the game is to make it the best game ever and we like the people to love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment